Quinoa Enchilada Bake
- 1 red bell pepper - diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper - diced
- 1 orange bell pepper - diced
- 1 medium white or yellow onion - diced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cans black beans
- 1.5 cups frozen corn
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 bags Frontera Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
Cook quinoa in rice cooker or stove top.
Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 pan with non stick spray, and set aside.
In medium saute pan, cook onion until translucent. Add garlic. Add bell peppers, and cook until softened. Add frozen corn, and mix together. Add chilli powder and cumin, and mix.
Drain and rinse black beans. Combine with quinoa in large mixing bowl. Add onion-bell pepper mixture, and stir until well combined. Add sauce, and mix, and finally mix in 1 cup of the cheese.
Once it is all well mixed together, poor into 13x9 pan, and make sure that its evened out. Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Serve with avocado and sour cream. Or serve it in toasted tortillas with cheese for an elevated quesadilla. You can also add chicken.